24 Track Recording Studio in Indianapolis
Playground Productions Studio, recording studio in Indianapolis, has 3 rooms dedicated to recording: a 1000 sq ft room, a 400 sq ft room, and an isolation room. Our recording studio is currently setup to record 24 tracks simultaneously. Recording artists have access to a variety of microphone brands at our recording studio, such as Sontronics, Audio Technica, Blue, Neumann, Marshall, Audix and Shure.
Contact the Playground today if you are interested in recording.
Partnership with Lucky Star Radio
All artists that record with Playground Productions Studio will have the opportunity to get radio play on the Los Angeles area online station Lucky Star Radio. In return, Lucky Star requests that artists share and promote their station via social media.
Recording Session Rate
- $60 per hour
- By appointment only, Tuesday-Sunday
- 24 hours notice required to book online
- $60 per hour (if you recorded at our studio)
- $75 per hour (if you DID NOT record at our studio)
Up to 2 hours of recording time you paid for but didn’t use can be applied to mastering or refunded.
- IMPORTANT: Any overbooked time of 2 or more hours will not be refunded or applied towards mastering.
Live Recording In Studio
Playground Productions Studio offers 24 track live recording in front of an audience of up to 75 people in our a 1000+ square foot Blue Room. Clients have the option to charge a cover/door fee for guests.
- Includes load in, 30-60 minutes sound check, up to 70 minutes of recording, up to 30 minutes to tear down and a cash bar for your guests.
- Bands will be charged $85 for any time going over 70 minutes and for each additional hour.