3rd Friday Event Info, Vendor Info/Application
VENDOR INFO & FAQ’s
- $30.00 Booth Fee – per event. Non-refundable.
- Please let us know ASAP if you need to cancel, so we can try to find a replacement. If we are able to find a replacement, we may offer to transfer your booth fee to a later event. This is not guaranteed.
- Load-in & Tear down:
- Vendors arrive at 6pm for load-in. Be set up by 6:50. Event begins at 7:00
- Vendor Agreement must be signed prior to setup. You will be emailed a link to the online form to fill out ahead of time.
- Event ends at 10:00pm. Please do not leave early
- Gallery/Booth Rules
- Lobby gallery artists are not permitted to bring any tables or displays. Venue will provide each lobby gallery artist a small table.
- Table space booths must provide their own table & setup materials.
- No nails, screws, or holes of any kind may be put in any wall.
- Folding chairs are available for all artists/vendors to use. Please do not bring in your own chairs.
- Kitchen sink available for clean water but please do not clean up brushes in this area.
- Power outlets available to vendors (may need extension cord)
- VENDOR SPACES AVAILABLE (See photos & floor plan below):
- All 3rd Friday spaces/booths are located indoors
- LOBBY GALLERY – We have 3 HANGING ART ONLY gallery spaces available. These are best for painters, photographers, printed materials, etc. Hooks & clips provided, but paintings must be wired and ready to hang. A small 20×30″ table is provided for the gallery spaces. No other tables or floor displays are allowed in the lobby gallery due to room size and right of way area.
- TABLE SPACE – There are 7 vendor spaces available in the Orange and Blue Room that accommodate one 6ft table. VENDORS MUST PROVIDE TABLES. You may bring racks and/or easels, but absolutely no hanging anything on the walls.
- PRIVATE BOOTH – This is a small room with sound padding and a door. It is semi-private with sound dampening. Good for tarot readers, henna artists, calm displays, light displays, etc. Small tables work best here (no hanging anything on the walls).