Multi-Purpose Space Membership Terms & Conditions
- If your first rental is scheduled after 6pm, you must come in during our regular office hours to complete your membership paperwork. Please call us at 317-678-7529 to schedule a time to complete paperwork.
- If you first rehearsal is scheduled before 6pm, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time to complete membership paperwork.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late without calling for your first rehearsal, you may lose your rehearsal rental with no refunds because our studio is not staffed after hours
- Monthly membership hours expire in 30 days.
- Unused hours will not rollover to the next month.
2. Membership Criteria
- One individual/group/organization per package.
- You may not split or share a package with any other individual/group/organization. This will be strictly monitored.
- Membership cancellation: Cancel at anytime, but if cancelled during an active 30 day membership, no refunds will be issued but hours can be redeemed in the remaining 30 days of membership.
3. Guest Policy:
- Only invidual/group or organization members and those directly involved with the session are permitted inside the rental area and studio. No friends, family or children please. Not adhering to this policy removes any and all liability from Playground Productions Studio.
4. Rehearsal Cancellations:
- Must be received via telephone/voicemail.
- If cancellation/rescheduling with less than 72 hours notice or cancellation is same day or no show, PPS will deduct the full amount of hours scheduled from overall membership hours.
- You will have one opportunity to reschedule your rental if all the above criteria is met.
5. Setup & Tear Down:
- Member is allotted complimentary setup and tear down time; 15 minutes to setup and 15 minutes to tear down.
- Member is required to vacate the studio at the end of their 15 minute tear down.
- Please put back all equipment and items as you found them.
6. Door Access / Security Codes:
- Members will given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
- Member is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
- Member’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Member is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
- Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
- Member will not give any other party the code. If Member suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
- If Member forgets 4-digit code and PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Member cannot access rental, PPS cannot be held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given.
- Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Member needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If Member need console or equipment training, that option must be chosen when booking.
- For your rental type, you are only permitted to use the table and chairs, and the projector and projector screen if you requested them. The following equipment is ALWAYS present in the rental space for other rentals, but you will still be held responsible if any negligent damage occurs or any of the items are stolen or missing:
- Allen & Heath mixer, 2 pro monitor wedges, microphones, stands and cables, 5-pc drum kit, cymbals, guitar amp, chairs, tables, cafe lights.
- All equipment in studio is inspected before and after each rental and we also have video surveillance cameras to refer to. If any negligent damage occurs or items are stolen or missing during the time Member is inside the studio, Member is responsible is financially responsible to repair/replace damaged, missing or stolen equipment as the owner of the studio sees fit.
- IMPORTANT: Equipment should also be turned off after usage.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT RENTING OR DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE.
- NO PERSONAL EQUIPMENT STORAGE.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside studio.
- MEMBER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
- Equipment is NOT turned off
- Studio lights are NOT turned off
- Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
- Entry door is NOT locked with code
- MEMBER WILL BE CHARGED A $175 CLEANING FEE FOR ANY EXCESS TRASH OR MESS LEFT IN STUDIO SPACE.
- RENTER WILL BE CHARGED $125 PER BULK ITEM LEFT IN THE STUDIO
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.