Rehearsal & Room Rental Terms & Conditions
*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
We allow renter’s 15 minutes to setup and 15 minutes to tear down before and after your rental.
If you are a first time renter:
• Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork and to receive your access code. Access codes are issued to clients that intend to return for rehearsals.
• If you arrive more than 30 minutes late without calling, you will lose your rehearsal rental with no refunds because our studio is not staffed after hours.
DOOR ACCESS / SECURITY CODES:
• Some renters will be given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
• Renter is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
• Renter’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Renter is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
• Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
• Renter will not give any other party the code. If Renter suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
• If Renter forgets 4-digit code and PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Renter cannot access rental, PPS cannot be held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given. It is your responsibility to remember your code.
• Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Renter needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If Renter needs console or equipment training, that option must be chosen when booking.
If immediate assistance is needed for a non-emergency, please call or text 317-678-7529.
For an emergency, please call 911.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING / NO SHOW / TARDINESS
Due to the effect COVID-19 has had on our business, the following cancellation policy has been set into place and will remain active until further notice:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you cancel any scheduled rehearsal, you will not be refunded, but we will allow you to one chance to reschedule. Any rescheduled appointment that is cancelled will result in complete loss of any monies paid.
In order to reschedule, Renter MUST reach us verbally with a call or voicemail to be eligible for any applicable refund. Text or email cancellations will not be accepted.
LATE POLICY: Any time late is time lost. If additional time is needed, it must be purchased per our hourly rental rate.
• Renter is responsible for any or all of the following standard equipment if used when renting space. All equipment in studio is inspected before and after each rental and we also have video surveillance cameras. If any negligent damage occurs or items are stolen or missing during the time Renter is inside the studio, Renter is responsible to repair/replace damaged, missing or stolen equipment. IMPORTANT: Equipment should also be turned off after usage.
• Orange Rm: Allen & Heath Mix Wiz3 mixer, 2 pro monitor wedges, microphones, stands and cables
• Blue Rm: Allen & Heath Qu 24 mixer, 2 speakers, microphones, stands and cables
• Other: 5-pc drum kit, cymbals, guitar amp, keyboard (may not be available if booked same day)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT RENTING OR DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE.
NO EQUIPMENT STORAGE
• We do not offer storage space for any personal instruments or equipment for regular rehearsals. Please call to inquire about storage options if you plan on renting for 2 or more consecutive days.
SETUP / TEAR DOWN
• Renter is allotted complimentary setup and tear down time; 15 minutes to setup and 15 minutes to tear down. Renter is required to vacate the studio at the end of their 15 minute tear down. If Renter is using the drum kit and cymbals, it is Renter’s responsibility to set up and put away equipment.
FOOD, DRINK, SMOKING, MISC
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
• Smoking is not permitted inside studio.
• If children will be present during rehearsal, please ensure they stay in the designated rehearsal room and under supervision at all times, as we want to make sure everyone remains safe. Also, please do not allow children to play on or use any equipment, instruments, etc that may be on the premises.
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
• Equipment is NOT turned off
• Studio lights are NOT turned off
• Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
• Away alarm code is NOT set
• Entry door is NOT locked
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $175 CLEANING FEE FOR ANY EXCESS TRASH OR MESS LEFT IN STUDIO SPACE. RENTER WILL BE CHARGED $125 PER BULK ITEM LEFT IN THE STUDIO
Renter claims responsibility for the payment of rent to PPS for the use of agreed upon space. Renter is 18 years of age and hereby releases PPS from any and all claims or liability due to personal injury or loss of property which Renter or their attendees may sustain as a result of participating in any activity at PPS. Renter claims responsibility for any damages to the facility that may occur during Renter’s rental.
NOTE: Renter is under video surveillance at all times during rental.
The terms and fees outlined here may not be disclosed with third parties. Any breach or violation of this agreement shall be addressed in a court of competent jurisdiction in the federal or state courts.