Rehearsal Rental Terms & Conditions
*We require a copy of renter’s license or ID at the time rental is accessed.
If you are a first time renter:
• Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork and to receive your access code. Access codes are issued to clients that intend to return for rehearsals.
• If you arrive more than 30 minutes late without calling, you will lose your rehearsal rental with no refunds because our studio is not staffed after hours.
DOOR ACCESS / SECURITY CODES:
• Some renters will be given a unique 4-digit code to gain entry for rental.
• Renter is only authorized to enter the studio when they have scheduled and purchased a rental.
• Renter’s entry and exit codes serve as clock in and clock out times. Renter is only permitted to be in the studio for the amount of rental hours scheduled, plus a combined 30 minutes for load in/load out.
• Any unauthorized entry or any client that remains in studio after allotted rental time will be reported to authorities as trespassing.
• Renter will not give any other party the code. If Renter suspects someone obtained/used code, PPS must be contacted immediately by phone.
• If Renter forgets 4-digit code and PPS cannot be reached outside of office hours to retrieve code and Renter cannot access rental, PPS cannot be held responsible for lost rental and no refunds will be given. It is your responsibility to remember your code.
• Important: Staff, engineers, etc, will not always be on site and will not be available at all times. If Renter needs the assistance of an audio engineer, the Add Engineer option must be chosen at the time rental is booked. If Renter needs console or equipment training, that option must be chosen when booking.
If immediate assistance is needed for a non-emergency, please call or text 317-678-7529.
For an emergency, please call 911.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING / NO SHOW / TARDINESS
• 1-3 hour rentals: We require at least 72 hours notice to cancel or reschedule
• 4-7- hour rentals: We require at least 7 days notice to cancel or reschedule
• 8+hour/multiple day rentals: We require at least 14 days notice to cancel or reschedule
If you cancel any scheduled rehearsal without proper notice, you will not be refunded or be allowed to reschedule. You will have ONE opportunity to reschedule a rehearsal when proper notice is given.
In order to not lose your fees and be able to reschedule, Renter MUST reach us verbally with a call or voicemail to be eligible for any applicable refund. Cancellations/Rescheduling requests will not be accepted via email or text.
LATE POLICY: Any time late is time lost. If additional time is needed, it must be purchased per our hourly rental rate.
• Only Renter and members of rehearsing bands/groups are permitted inside the studio during your rental time. Do not bring guests (friends, family, spouse, etc.).
• Renter is responsible for any or all of the following standard equipment if used when renting space. All equipment in studio is inspected before and after each rental and we also have video surveillance cameras. If any negligent damage occurs or items are stolen or missing during the time Renter is inside the studio, Renter is responsible to repair/replace damaged, missing or stolen equipment. IMPORTANT: Equipment should also be turned off after usage.
• Orange Rm: Allen & Heath Mix Wiz3 mixer, 2 guitar amps, 5-pc drum kit & cymbals, 2 pro monitor wedges, microphones, stands and cables
• Blue Rm: Allen & Heath Qu 24 mixer, guitar amp, 7-pc drum kit & cymbals, 2 speakers, microphones, stands and cables
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT RENTING OR DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE.
NO EQUIPMENT STORAGE
• We do not offer storage space for any personal instruments or equipment for regular rehearsals. If any personal property or equipment is left in the space, we will attempt to contact you so you can retrieve your items. If any items are not retrieved in a reasonable time, we will dispose of the items as we see fit.
Please call to inquire about storage options if you plan on renting for 2 or more consecutive days.
SETUP / TEAR DOWN
• Renter is allotted complimentary setup and tear down time; 15 minutes to setup and 15 minutes to tear down.
• Please put all equipment back as you found it.
Renter is required to vacate the studio at the end of their 15 minute tear down. If Renter is using the drum kit and cymbals, it is Renter’s responsibility to set up and put away equipment.
FOOD, DRINK, SMOKING, MISC
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are to be brought onto the premises.
• Smoking is not permitted inside studio.
RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A $25 PENALTY FOR EACH OCCURRENCE WHEN:
• Equipment is NOT turned off
• Studio lights are NOT turned off
• Thermostat in rental space is NOT turned off
• Away alarm code is NOT set
• Entry door is NOT locked